ROTA membership is free. ROTA's members are important in all the work we produce. Without your input our publications, events and networks would lack accuracy and depth. Membership will help keep you up to date with the social policy issues affecting BAME communities.
Membership benefits include:
- Copies of our journals Agenda and Supplement
- Regular email bulletins, policy briefings, consultation responses and reports
- Information on ROTA's upcoming events
- Information on networking opportunities
- The opportunity to participate on policy steering groups
You can become a member of ROTA as an individual or as an organisation by completing the form appropriate membership form below. As a member, you have the right to attend and vote at ROTA's Annual General Meetings or on written resolutions, and other rights under company law and ROTA’s articles of association.